Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 February 2012

The learning curve...

Well, at last i did it. Decided to throw myself back into formal learning with the Open University.

I actually started my degree a long time ago now in 2003, did a couple of modules, got lazy for a few years. Then i tried to go back but got caught up with everyday distractions so never fully committed myself.

But no more!

I am on a new course T215, and i am enjoying it at the moment to be honest. Its all about digital communications and communications technology, so very relevant to my job actually.

So first assignment is pretty much done and ready to submit for marking, a little early but if i can stay ahead of the game then that's got to be good news!

What am i aiming for you ask?

Well after another 2 years of study, i will finally be able to collect my BSc (Bachelor of Science) degree.

Over the years i have done a mixture of courses, started some others and had to leave them, but all of the courses i have done have been maths, science and technology.

I will be glad when its all over really, but i can't help thinking that i should have done it sooner and got it out of the way.

I am also applying for my CEng at the end of the year, i am already MIET but would like to further develop myself by attaining chartership.
Here's to hoping that i get somewhere with that and eventually it pays dividends.#

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment